Monday, October 5, 2009

Life just get's crazier and crazier....

I has been nearly 10 months since my last blog... :-( So much as happened!! I don't even know where to start.

My husband and I celebrated out 5 year anniversary with "the wedding we never had" then went to florida for a week to Disney world and then a cruise to the bahamas. Out son turned 5! yup...5! He is my little man and is getting so big. He is in kindegarten now and loves it! our daughter turned 3 and is getting more and more beautiful every day. she does have a diva attitude though, lol. My sister, Laura, had her daughter so I became an Aunt to my first niece. My nephew Benjamin turned 1 and Karson turned 2.

My husband and I invested in a donut shop and bought the local donuts shop here in El Dorado with some really great partners! We are currently remodeling it

I can't belive the holidays are around the corner...but I am truely lookin forward to spending time with family and stuffing my face and SHOPPING on black friday again.

Here are some pictures from the last 10 months... ENJOY!




Mom's 'GIRLS ONLY" BDAY



Grandma's birthday



Disney World-2/09


Blane's first day of Kindegarten-8/09




Maddie-summer 09




Brady and I-My little brother in law





Blane's 5th birthday party-5/09






Bahamas 2/09



wedding/annv. 2/09







blane's preschool graduation 5/09

0 comments: