Wednesday, September 1, 2010

R.I.P Grandma Van Auken


Last night we got word that Grandma Van Auken finally took her last breathe. It is such a bittersweet goodbye. For the last month or so she has been through so much pain and seen so many dr.s then I can ever imagine. We are so thankful we got to see her in July before she turned for the worse. We said our goodbye's then because we just didn't know when God was gonna take her.

I am so happy she is with Grandpa Van auken now. Those two were such an amazing couple and loved each other deeply. I loved watching them laugh and smile together years ago before Grandpa passed away. She was such an amazing person and had the most beautiful personality I have ever seen. we will miss her dearly and I am thankful to have another guardian angel to watch over me and my family.

Love you Grandma and Grandpa Van Auken!

Our wedding/5 year anniversary
Grandma's birthday 2010 with Blane and Maddie

0 comments: