Monday, October 26, 2009

Life....

This semester my classes are kicking my butt! I was stupid and took my comp II class (english) and college algebra! I feel like I am doing homework at least 5 out of the 7 nights I am home! I just cannot wait until this semester is over so I can enjoy my evenings and sundays with my kids and hubby again. On top of this rough semester I also got a promotion in Septebmer which requires me to manager 5 stores as an Area Manager. I try to help my husband out at his business too. Being a mom and wife is the best gift I have been given. I love making dinner for my family, i enjoy doing the laundry for my kids and husband (besides putting it away), I love helping my son with his homework and I love layong on the couch with my husband and just cuddling.

As stressful as my life is right now...I still LOVE MY LIFE. I have the best husband in the world who loves me unconditionally. My husband is my best friend and when I am away I can't wait to get home to him and share all of my stories with him from that day. He truley completes me and the women I am today.

My kids...wow! I could go on and on about them. My son is the sweetest boy I have ever met. I love his hugs and kisses and I love when he comes up to me and whispers "mommy, let's watch a movie and snuggle" just makes my heart melt. My daugther is the craziest little girl I know! She is a handful but we love her the way she is. I love how she always wants to help in the kitchen or help me fold clothes. I have the best kids any mom could ask for.

All in all...I could not imagine my life any other way!

0 comments: