Monday, November 16, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

I am so blessed with my family. My husband is the best husband because he loves me unconditionally, he helps me around the house all the time, he is a perfect father to our children, I enjoy it when he thanks me all the time for my hard work and the things I do for our family and he is truley my best friend. Our kids are so precious. We love just spending time with them at home and playing with them. They make us laugh all the time.

My favorite time of the day is when we all sit down and eat dinner together. For 30 mintues no one exist but us four and it never fails that we always end up on the floor rolling with laughter over something the kids said or something they did.

Without these 4 people in my life I would not be the women, wife or mother I am today!









0 comments: