Sunday, November 22, 2009

BLESSED!

So for the past few weeks I have been posting things I am thankful for everyday and it really has reminded me how blessed I am!

I am so thankful for my husband and children. Being their mom and his wife has brought the best out of me and brightens my day everyday! This is why God put me on this earth, to take care of them and brighten their days.

I am so thankful for my sisters. We have had some amazing times together creating amazing memories. Have 3 sisters to share stories with as we get older is a great feeling. When we all get together it's hard to part and go back to our seperate lifes because at one time we shared EVERYDAY together.

I am thankful for my parents. My mom and dad has taught me how to live life to the fullest and be a hard worker. How to love unconditionally and how to be the best parent I can be to my children. I enjoy seeing them and talking with them everyday.

I am thankful for all of my fabulous and good friends. They certainly are the greatest people to hang out with and laugh and share life with. It's nice to get with them and leave all our worries at the door and enjoy life and be reminded how great life is.

We are truley blessed in life and I am very thankful for that.

0 comments: